I Am Ken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Am Ken

KatonKen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hustonary\'s Corruption

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaric

Alaric

Hustonary\'s Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Hustonary's Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:48 pm

Its a story about a mercenary Aurellian an ex guardsman that know his own fair share of battle yet knows nuthin about him self helping fight a rise in gang threat on the planet Hustonary, but is it just a ganged hive world ? or a nest of daemonacy and heresy. Will he figure out the true secrets behind his forgotten past and be able to save the ppl he loves in time to stop the daemon prince Tankol(RANDOM THING I MADE) from destroying every thing he knows and loves ?!?!

Backround
It is the 41st millenia and the Immortal Emperor sits immoblie in ths deathless state emmiting an aura of unseen power surrounded by his dark age technology commands armies upon armies on millions of millions of planets.to be a man in such times is a perilous one and many are sacarficed every day to fight against the daemons and heritics. it is harsh times indeed but if no 1 will do it who will ?
Emperor = the immortal god of the imperium of man the corpse god in his half dead state still ccontrol his never ending armies of imperial guardsman and space marines in a crusade against aliens and heritics.
Guardsman = normal soliders of the imperium weak but out number many armies and drawf the space marines in army size.For each 1 that falls 10 more takes his place easily demoralized and tainted.
Space Marines = boi genectically enhanced human the emperors finest indeed 1 marine is rumoured to fight with the strengh of 50 guardsman. we are the emperors chosen not easily discouraged can lose minds to chaos.
Inquisition= man kinds only hope against the daemonkind with them knowing all the knoweldge about daemons only they can presue the exinction of daemon kind.
Chamber Millitant of the Ordo Malleus Grey Knights= A space marine chapter made after the Horus Heresy to ensure that daemons will die. unlike most space marines they know all the dark secrets that the Inquisition knows about the daemonic horde and they alone are the best equipt to fight them. one of these men have never lost a mind to chaos and will never. ironically named chapter 666
each member must pass the six hundred and sixty six rites of destination to ensure they wont lose their minds to chaos. even in few number most roam the galaxy with thier commanders but most are at the eye or terror where is the warp that comsumes planets every day and is the source of chaos.

Lasgun = single fire laser rilfe
Power knife = a powerful blade given to talented ignores armor and pierce right through
Bolt pistol = a pistol that shoots bolts
Bolts = slugs of metal most of the time blessed by imperial preists that are a fist big
Las shot = energy charge for Lasgun 1 shot
Imperial mural fists of the people = a propaganda mural that show many smaller fist forming a single showing the importance and unity of the imperium of man

Last edited by on Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alaric

Alaric

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:50 pm

Hustonary's Corruption by Alaric Angelus (story im making for english)(dawn of war copyright belongs to gamesworkshop)
“hmm where should I begin…” “ ah yes”
“it all started on that damned day… ill never forgot what happened on that day…”

Huston streets

(running noises)
“where the fucking hell are they ?”Aurellian
“I can give les of a crap right now as long as I get out alive im fine” Steve
“ur such a fucking idiot if we don’t find them we cant get out ass munch” Aurellian
“well we better find them b4”Steve (gunfire erupts and nearly take steves head
“HOLY SHIT!” Steve said as he ducked for cover
“u aint getting out now” a gang member shouted
“yea theyre surrounded they cant take us” another bellowed
(Aurellian and Steve hid behind a tattered wall) Aurellian had a simple lasgun while steve carried a bolt pistol and compass. Aurellian had 30 las shots left while steve had 5 bolts.
Aurellian pulled out his power knife and put it as a bayonet while steve was praying his eyes out.
“dear emperor what have I done to deserve this ?” steve
“what u haven’t done is what u mean” Aurellian
Steve was a random guy Aurellian found scambling in the rumble of what was left of Huston a random man that probly gave less of a shit about the gang that walked and stalked in the town day and night till the actually did sumthin.
“I was just an average joe living a normal life !”Steve
“we all owe our live to the emperor and need to do our fair share…” Aurellian
Fire fell down on the wall ripping holes in the what was a imperial mural on several fist making one hand showing the unity the ppl had in the imperium.
“damn your emperor, what has he done for us ?” a gang member preached
“jack shit hes a grok and u all know it!!” another screamed
“slimy filth” Aurellian as he shot out the two gangers heads off and pulls back behind the wall
“HE SHOT THEYRE HEADS BLOODY OFF” all the gang screamed
“28” Aurellian
“:and 13 of them to go…” Aurellian
“u say sumthin ?”steve as he hid behind a ruble off a car
“damn it are u even gonna help here ? if not u might as well give me your gun” Aurellian
“fine I didn’t sign up for this” steve he threw the gun at Aurellian
“28 las and 5 bolts…” Aurellian he looked around and saw on the floor above the gang members was a imperial sign barely holding on its support. A las shot wouldn’t hit it off but a bolt would
“die !!” Aurellian he shot the signs support and it came crashing down killing 9 gang members
“damn it !!! this isn’t worth it fighting 2 guys we lost 12 alrdy !!” a ganger said
“12 I thought it was 11” another said
“9..10..11..”the ganger said he looked up angry and shot the the other in the face
“there 12 any other smart asses ?” the ganger said he look at the shocked faces of the the other 2 and they ran for their lives.
“well get u two watch !!”ganger
The ganger ran after the other 2 and Aurellian and Steve lived another horrible day
“emperor damn it where u learn to do that ?”Steve
“I learned it from some marines back at a space camp I was stationed at a couple years back” Aurellian said hand Steve his gun “ well the settlement shouldn’t be far from here we should move”

The two walked on the broken streets bloodstained with bodies on every corner some barely alive asking for help but they couldn’t be helped because soon the buzzards came and started to peck them out and not want to waste any ammo or be next the two ran to the settlement gates.
Back to top Go down
ZarakiKenpachi
Admin
ZarakiKenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:51 pm

tad too realistic for me.
Back to top Go down
https://domobankai.forumakers.com
Alaric

Alaric

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:06 pm

to real for u ? (posts a pic of shizune) how bout that ?
Back to top Go down
Alaric

Alaric

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Hustonary Settlement

“thanks mate I thought I was as good as dead” steve
“well if u didn’t give me that bolt pistol wed be dead” Aurellian (handing steve his gun back “I can have it back now” Aurellian
“no thanks im good for fighting for one day keep it u never know” Steve
“what ever” Aurellian
Steve ran off to the nearest bar and 5 mins later got kiked out and went to the next
Aurellian didn’t have much to live with he knew pretty much no 1 and owned nuthin
He didn’t even have a last name the only thing he knew wa he was born in a life that was at war so he had to fight.
Aurellian walked off a bit he didn’t know where but he just walked maybe find a bench or sumthing to sleep on or a box. Theres only 3 ppl he knew, Steve the random drunkard,
A boastful space marine captain and , her…
She was a random person he found like Steve but she had a father a giant of a man he never heard his name just her calling him dad. She probly does even know is name.
She was a 19 year old girl of human decent a small fragile like most women in the imperium. Aurellian on the other hand was a tall muscular man in his 20s he doesn’t remember how old he really is so he says 20.
Aurellian thinking of the last time he saw her was when they where walking in the park b4 the gang hit talking of life. suddenly he wakes from day dreaming to c a shop and a smell of a familiar food. He does know what it is but it seemed he knew it and went right for it.
Aurellian entered the shop to see it was a bakery and saw it was a pie made of a special berry found in the slums of this planet much like the one the shop was in.
“that’s y it seemed familiar” Aurellian “it’s the smell of these damned slums”
“not you again are u here to flirt some more ?”said a big man
“huh ?” Aurellian
The huge man slugged Aurellian right across the face his fist was the size of Aurellian head maybe bigger.
“what the hell ?” Aurellian
“get outa here !” said the man
“I was just look… huh ?” Aurellian
“I … I … know you…” Aurellian
“still got that disease ?”said the man
“Daddy what going o… Aurellian !!”said a girl
“daddy ? huh” Aurellian said coughing.
“…!”Aurellian said falling
“Aurel…”said the girl Aurellian couldn’t hear the rest b4 he lost consciousness.

Aurellian is in bed but not quite awake till…
“AH” Aurellian
“re…le…se… me…” said a voice
“ugh where and I ? y does my… o yea” Aurellian remembering the punch
He was in a small room that had a dresser with a mirror and a table and chair set.
Aurellian looked at the chair and saw his clothes.
“… WAIT A SECOND” Aurellian look under the towels he was in “IM NAKED”
“…ok daddy ill give him his bath and ill be right back” said the girl
“AHHHH” Aurellian
“AHHHH” screamed the girl sending a bucket of cold water showerin on the bed.
“AHHHH COLD” Aurellian
“Aurellian ? stop screaming !!!” said the girl
“do I know you ?” Aurellian said shivering
“It me Aleena!” Aleena said with a cute face
“A…Aleena ? Aurellian. Memories rushed into his mind the walks in the park the talks.
“Aleena ? I remember now” Aurellian
“YOU FORGOT ME ? HOW COULD YOU FORGET ?” Alina screamed
“um sorry ?” Aurellian said after ducking under the towel
“IT WAS ONLY 5 HOURS HOW CAN YOU…. The disease ?” Aleena
“disease ? what disease ?” Aurellian
“how is it you can remember to shoot a gun but u cant remember me…” Aleena said starting to cry
“maybe its because i got hit in the head by a BEHEMOTH ?” Aurellian
“I CAN HEAR YOU I DON’T HEAR SCRUBBING” said a voice
“daddy !”Aleena screamed
“um you where gonna bathe me ?...” Aurellian
“sorry bout my dad hitting you…” Aleena
“he just caught me off guard” Aurellian said scrubing his arm
“you weren’t the one that…” Aurellian
“NO I mean um… no my dad did it” Aleena said blushing
“so… u can you… go ? I mean so I can finish washing” Aurellian
“o.k.” Aleena said perkily

Aurellian sighed “ wtf was that ?”

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZarakiKenpachi
Admin
ZarakiKenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:22 pm

lol i have a pic of shizune on my computer XD
Back to top Go down
https://domobankai.forumakers.com
Alaric

Alaric

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:56 pm

yea she told meh she wants u to post it
Back to top Go down
Alaric

Alaric

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:47 pm

Aleena’s cakes

“k im done washing and im dressed” Aurellian
“yay your wake you can help me now !”Aleena
“wait wha ?” Aurellian said being dragged over to a table he saw on the wall pictures of the 3 at a family fair another with just Aurellian and Aleena kissing under a tree that’s probly extinct now. Then he saw a picture of Aurellian when he first came to them a rough angry looking man that knew only war dated 6 years ago. Then he saw a more recent picture 3 days ago he was smiling holding Aleena and being daddy’s arm rest
Noted “Hustonary fair”.
“hmm…” Aurellian
“something wrong ? “ Aleena
“nothing what do you need me to do ?” Aurellian
“I need you to help me bake this last cake !” Aleena
“so I ?” Aurellian
“Just kneed the dough and give it to me” Aleena
Aurellian started kneeding and was looking around he saw the father kneeding more dough, Aleena decorating a cake and…
“woah whats up with all the cakes ?” Aurellian said as he pointed towards a cart of cakes.
“oh you don’t know do you ?” Aleena
“know what ?” Aurellian
“Space marines !!! they sending 30 of them to help fight the gangs ! and im making 2 cakes for each of them !” Aleena said with a smile
“space marines ? what chapter ?” Aurellian
“um I think it’s the Imperial Ravens” Aleena
“that sounds like an imperial guard regiment that can make that 30 to 30000” Aurellian
“no its space marines like the ones you fought with before on Calion 12” Aleena
“well lets hope not…” Aurellian
“why ?” Aleena
“those marines they are good marines but the commander they got stuck up with was a boastful egotistic…” Aurellian
“jerk ?” Aleena
“yeah” Aurellian
“by boastful you mean ?” Aleena
“he boasted his status as a space marine commander” Aurellian
“well at least he fought well in battle right ?” Aleena
“he sat back and defended the city while he waited for me and my mercenaries to uproot the cultist so he can clip them off in public and even more raise his status” Aurellian
“so he used u and your… MERCENARIES ? when did you have mercenaries ?” Aleena
“I remember it when I was out earlier I used to command a mercenary core of 300 people random guardsmen I saved or swore loyalty to me after I came. It had 150 guardsman I saved from abandoned posts, 50 kasakrins I saved from cultist from being sacarficed to some chaos prince Tantol I think ? 20 ogryns they saw my men marching and thought we where their regiment and moved in and 10 heavy weapons teams consisting 2 men in each” Aurellian
“wow that’s a lot” Aleena
“yea then there was my honour guard that had 5 kasakrins 2 heavy weapons teams an ogryn and 3 assassins” Aurellian
“assassins ?” Aleena
“yea I didn’t know their names but swore loyalty to me after they lost temple to chaos” Aurellian handing the dough to Aleena
“you fought a lot of chaos then ?” Aleena forming it into a cake then putting it in the oven
“yeah… I got the report about it somewhere the Inquisition had to come because of daemonic quarantine” Aurellian
“so you mean it was as easy you could have been a cultist as of beenin here with me…” Aleena said taking out the cake from the oven
“maybe you should ove” said daddy
“and miss out being in the same room as you ?” Aurellian
“yea daddy” Aleena
“watch your self boy” daddy
“well… Aurellian can you pass me the sugar ?” Aleena
“sure” Aurellian he walked over with the sugar
“and here YOUR sugar” Aurellian said as he bent over and kissed Aleena he opened his left eye and saw daddy not kneeding but PUNCHING the dough.
“aw Aurellian” Aleena said blushing
“well the last cakes done” Aurellian pointing at the cake “ and it gotr a screwed up decoration… sorry bout that”
“huh ? …! Oh well” Aleena
“well lets get it wrapped and lets move” Aurellian
Back to top Go down
Alaric

Alaric

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:13 pm

Calion 12 town hall

Aurellian Squad
Aurellian-commander
Lynx- kasakrin
Nyox- kasakrin
Debarn- kasakrin
Thantos- kasakrin
Keal- kasakrin
Ogryn- ogryn
Ben& Tomas- heavy weapons team 1
Tony& David- heavy weapons team 2
Assassin K- assassin 1
Assassin J- assassin 2
Assassin A- assassin 3

“so thus I conclude we need your help sir” town leader
“hmm why should I waste the lives of MY men on YOUR city ?” Aurellian
“we are a poor city sir we have little to offer but you can have this” town leader pointing at an old leman russ tank
“hmm a tank ? I got heavy weapons for that but fine we can always use a new weapon” Aurellian said “right men ?”
“YEA!!” Ogryn
“a tank eh ?” Thantos
“WOOO A TANK” both heavy weapons teams
“we can care less as long as we got a target in our scopes” assassins
“whats our target ?” Aurellian
“the abandoned cathedral” town leader
“you abandoned a catherdral ? a SACRED place to worship the emperor ?!” Aurellian
“we had to it was under attack from the cultist” town leader
“well then use the right word sir it’s a lost catherdral” Aurellian
“ok sir… wait there also is a stange epidemic plaguing the land” town leader
“what is it ?” Aurellian
“a mind wiping virus it takes the memories of the man it get to” town leader
“well I have over 300 men I can’t afford to loose any of their minds you’ll need to increase pay” Aurellian
“but only other thing we have else to offer is saints dagger !” the town leader said franticly
“well then I see this place as a lost cause” Aurellian
“im sorry sir all our money was spent on sending a message to the space marines for help an Imperial Ravens ship was near and we were desprate !”town leader
“well lets move men this is a lost cause of a planet…” Aurellian
“wait ! we do have a… a…. we have this” said the town leader pulling out an iron halo
“it was given to us by a space marine commander to remember them by” town leader
“hmm… make that an advance and we got a deal” Aurellian
“here take it take it please !!” town leader
“thanks you” Aurellian
“I was never meant for this kinda job… I always break under pressure I was elected…” town leader
“well I can care less and my men can care EVEN less lets move out men !” Aurellian
“(sighs) why didn’t I listen to my mum and join the imperial guard ?” town leader
“CAUSE YOU SUCK !” lynx
“…! Your right…” town leader
Back to top Go down
Alaric

Alaric

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Imperial Ravens

“PIN THEM DOWN NOW !” Aurellian
“done and DONE” Assassin K a cultist leader was shot down
“recovery team any thing ?” Aurellian
“daemonic archives… bodies nothing really” Recovery team leader
“fine we are gonna push on” Aurellian firing his custom bolter in to the crowd of cultists.
It was a good gun a longer stock with a hand grip and at the bottom of the handle was a axe blade so he can easily switch range to melee combat. It had a extended clip of 30 instead of 20 10 rounds is a difference.
“For the emperor !!!” Aurellian
“FOR THE EMPEROR” repeated his men
“PUSH THROUGH THOSE GATES AND ASSUME DEFENSIVE POSITIONS” Aurellian
“ON ITZ” Ogryn broke the wall down
“FOR THE DARK GODS” Sorcerer
“a sorcerer SHOOT HIM DOWN” Aurellian
“assassins in position ?” Aurellian
“yes” Assassins J they where on the roof the catherdral had a open worship area with a open ceiling perfect for the assassins to kill with out resistance.
“heavy weapons ! set up there and their kasakrins up with me ! use those benches as a barricade !” Aurellian they made a make shift barricade of the benches the heavy weapons team set up ready to fire at the cultist standing in front ready to attack. Ogryn was battle lusting and ready to kill.
“so this is what they set us up with ? a rag tag team of guardsmen ?” Sorcerer
“not guardsmen mercenaries ATTACK” Aurellian fire erupted at the sorcerer and his cultists. Aurellian shoot his bolter at the nearest cultists the kasakrins as well. Ogryn was firing his cannon heavy weapons teams firing their auto cannons. Aurellian pulls out 5 grenades on a chain so did the 5 kasakrins, Ogryn pulled out a barrel sized bomb.
“on my command…” Aurellian the sorcerer obviously had a warp shielding and knew all of it would concentrate if the explosion was big enough just enough to give room the assassins to shoot the sorcerers arm off.
“NOW” Aurellian he through his chain bombs and every else through theirs but he fuses on all the bombs didn’t go off. Aurellian saw the bombs would fly by not exploding ruinin any chance for the sorcerer to die he lifted his bolter and aimed. If he missed it would kill the cultists but the sorcerer would summon daemons most likely. It was as if time slowed he saw his opportunity and fired. The bolt flew by the las shots in the air the auto cannon shots and the pure malice the sorcerer emitted. It flew by the chain bombs, it seemed all hope was lost but the barrel was hit and time sped back up.
“AHHHHH” Sorcerer screamed as the shield was focused on the explosion and gave the assassins enough room to fire. All 3 shots hit his right shoulder sending his right arm along with his staff cart wheeling away.
“NOW CONCENTRATE FIRE !” Aurellian all fire erupted on the sorcerer ripping him to shreds and the fleeing cultists wear killed by the advance teams Aurellian set up at the 2 other entrances he had not noticed them either.
“yea we did it !” kasakrins screamed as they moved in the room.
“stop !” Aurellian
“huh ?” kasakrins
“we aren’t done yet” Aurellian pointed at the terraces as giant figures moved through
“hmm who are you exactly ?” said one of the dark figures
“I am Aurellian leader of mercenaries hired by the leader of this town.” Aurellian
“I AM MARCUS THANTOL” Marcus “ I AM THE COMMANDER OF THE IMPERIAL RAVENS SENT TO THIS PLANET” suddenly the sun rose.
“its day already ? Ben
“no… no that’s a lumoglobe” Aurellian it showed the Imperial Ravens in their black and gold armor with a silver inscriptions that glowed because of the lumoglobe.
“well your late to the fight as you can see” Aurellian pointing at the bodies around
“Aurellian we found something !” Recovery team leader
“yes ?” Aurellian
“I think it has something to do with the plague of mind stealing !” Receovery team leader
“let me see… the mind tome…” Aurellian
“you take this Commander” Aurellian
“ hmm ? why me ?” Marcus
“well im a mercenary and if I give this to a librarian I wont get anything but if you do” Aurellian
“ hmm I see ill take that then brother” Marcus
“no problem men lets move out and get our tank !” Aurellian
“hope to see you soon brother” Marcus
Back to top Go down
Alaric

Alaric

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:14 pm

Decent

Aurellian, Aleena and daddy where driving to the site where the marines where decending.
“hmm so u gave him a book and ?” Aleena
“I got the tank n he got praise” Aurellian
“but you gave him the book though” Aleena “what he do to piss you off ?”
“I don’t want to get into it…” Aurellian
“OR you don’t remember ?” Aleena said laughing
“shut up” Aurellian
“don’t tell my daughter to shut up” daddy he slapped Aurellian on the back of the head
“ow…” Aurellian
“aw daddy why did you do that ?” Aleena said then kisses Aurellian head
“thanks” Aurellian said smiling while the dad was grrring
“don’t get any ideas boy you only getting to 2nd base with her while im around” daddy
“DAD” Aleena screamed
“don’t worry sir not till we’re married” Aurellian laughed and reached for Aleenas hand
The car suddenly stopped and Aurellian slammed into to wind shield.
“OW” Aurellian
“DADDY” Aleena
“my bad” daddy said sarcastically
The site was pretty empty only them and 5 other people were there. Aurellian looked and thought either they are dead or just lost hope.The cruiser descended and Aurellian instantly knew it was Marcus. How ? there was a GIANT scar along the hull from were Aurellian rammed Marcus into the hull.
“by the emperor we are h…” Marcus “hmm only 9 people ?”
“Mr. captain !!!” Aleena said handing him a cake “I made cakes for you and your men” she said with a smile.
“thank you girl” Marcus said and swallowed the cake
“so Marcus this is what you’ve been up to?” Aurellian
“well isn’t it Aurellian the back water mercenary that lost his memory” Marcus
“well isn’t it the commander that had to hide behind mercenaries in stead of risking your own skin” Aurellian “are you planning to use me AGAIN ?”
“well im not risking my marines to fight a hopless battle” Marcus
“and that’s why I won right ?” Aurellian
“that was different I wa…” Marcus
“was what ? discussing your escape plan off the planet and leave us for dead ?’ Aurellian
“my marines are to wasted on a useless cause…” Marcus
“a useless cause ?! so useless and unimportant that the INQUISITION had to come and search ?” Aurellian
“we…”Marcus
“you said you did the work I did even though the Inquisitor saw ME kill that prince YOU took the credit for something YOU didn’t do ?” Aurellian
Marcus fired his bolter in the air. “im sorry but I have a gang to kill the gangers you cant fight.
“Oh really ? IM the one that has been holding them off” Aurellian
“well I have to go thank you… erm whats your name ?” Marcus pointing at Aleena
“Aleena” Aleena said blushing
“well there’s a good side to every situation and u happen to be it” Marcus
“aw” Aleena said blushing
“well I think you have credit to take…” Aurellian
“even if I do im going to make sure these gangers are dead.” Marcus “ cmon Aurellian gangers ? they aren’t any where close to cultists” Marcus said laughing
“well if I still had my bolter and my spear I would but we both know where they are.” Aurellian
“yes Inquisitor Jacobbs took it and is investigating it.” Marcus
“goodbye Marcus !” Aleena
“yea… later” Aurellian
Marcus and his honour guard of 4 assault and 5 normal terminators walked with him and his 15 marines and 5 assault marines.
“hes not a bad guy” Aleena
“yea unless your on a battle field with him he shot me in the bloody back” Aurellian
“really ?” Aleena
“and he ACCIDENTALY hit me with his mace and broke my leg…” Aurellian
“aw poor Aurellian.” Aleena
Back to top Go down
Mimori

Mimori

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:54 pm

o.o alaric i didnt know u where so violent
Back to top Go down
Alaric

Alaric

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:03 am

theres alot you dont know about me Wink
Back to top Go down
Mimori

Mimori

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:26 am

tell me then :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hustonary\'s Corruption   Hustonary\'s Corruption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hustonary\'s Corruption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Am Ken :: Anime :: Stories-
Jump to: